Please know that we do not sell or transfer whatsoever any of the data you enter on our site to any third parties. We use a third party software to capture your order data, however, that data is stored only with us. Paypal is our only method for accepting your credit card–and any information pertaining to your payment goes directly through Paypal’s secured system. Once you place an order, you will be redirected to Paypal to enter any payment information. We receive back only a notification of your transaction.
We do not issue any newsletters, emails or correspondence other than emails that would be directly related to your order or to the stocking of our products. We host no ads whatsoever on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October 1, 2014.
What We Collect We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode and mailing/billing address
- other information relevant to customer service to you
What We Do with the Information We Gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal Record Keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes, including emailing you offers of interest associated with the products you purchase through us
- We will never sell your information
- You may always opt-out or unsubscribe from any of our emails by request
Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us directly.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.